This is the 2-Year Anniversary Build of MBBSEmu, as it was exactly two years ago on 1/2/2020 when the first Public Alpha was released to the public.
24 PR's are included in this Release with a focus on improving support for MajorMUD and the MegaMUD client within MBBSEmu.
Enhanced MajorMUD Support
#525, #521, #519, #517, #496
- MegaMUD support added by properly implementing Line Break support so text properly wraps depending on the terminal window
- Input Issues where [c]\r[/c] commands were ignored have been addressed
- When running the MajorMUD Utility EXE, force the Terminal to VT100 mode so
INT 10hcalls render ANSI to move the cursor properly
- Enhancements to FSD Emulation for character creation
- Pair this build with mbbsemu-docker and you can run your own MajorMUD instance in a Docker container!
#478, #479, #481
- SoftPatch allows you to apply hex/text patches to modules without having to edit the underlying file
- First phase of a longer term Modification System being built into MBBSEmu allowing for Mods to be coded for existing Games.
- Initial Support for emulating the MajorBBS/Worldgroup Full Screen Editor
- #514: MBBSEmu updated to .NET 6
STATUSrefactored to be a FIFO Queue
- #493: Gender Support, allowing people to specify Genders supported by MajorBBS/Worldgroup (M/F) at signup
You can download this release for Windows, Linux, OSX, or Raspberry Pi: here.